We are looking for reliable and experienced Eurobend Operators (frame making process) to work in shift teams on regular hours with the potential to progress in the future.
At least two years industry experience is required and you should be dexterous, physically fit and have the ability to work safely unsupervised. To be considered you must be numerate with a good standard of written and spoken English.
Commensurate with experience paid monthly and overtime could be required. Workwear, Pension and car parking provided.
The Company generally works on 3 8-hour rotating shift pattern (6am–2pm / 2pm–10pm / 10pm- 6am) or a continental pattern with some fixed holidays.
The successful candidates will report directly into the Team Leader through to the Operations Manager. You will have a “can do” and “ownership” attitude, and the ability to work closely with others in the team to achieve targets. Full training will be given on including health and safety and COVID safe working practices.
Key Responsibilities include
- Running a Eurobend frame making machine
- Producing frames to specification
- Testing of products as part of the QA process
- Recording of test and production data
- Reviewing and understanding works processes & technical documentation
- Meeting strict planning deadlines
The successful candidate must have
- Understanding of Health & Safety awareness and relevant legislation especially in relation to production machinery.
- Be physically fit as lifting is involved
- Enthusiasm for this type of role, excellent time-keeping and reliability
- Good organisational and housekeeping skills
- A real ‘can do’ attitude and excellent communication and team working skills required
- Good numeracy skills together with a good standard of written and spoken English
- Desire to progress in experience re multiskilling and responsibilities
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
31 October 2020